Welcome to Open 4 Learning
Does your institution have a commitment to support learning and skills development?
If your aim is to encourage a greater take up of learning opportunities – and to boost equality of access during a time of rising education costs – then Open 4 Learning can help.
Open 4 Learning is an innovative and easy-to-use funding information tool designed to help those in further and higher education – or those who are seeking skills training – to find out more about the funding available to support their learning.
Whether they’re taking their first steps into learning or want to gain new skills to boost their job prospects, Open 4 Learning is a dedicated, one-stop-shop of learning-related funding opportunities.
Brand new features released!
- Enhanced search and browse functionality – for fast, accurate funding information
- Dedicated Learning Zone resource area – create a true student hub
- Schedule your own calendar of events – students can book on directly through the portal for hassle-free administration
- Ability for designated colleagues to add their own news items and initiatives – promote your institution
- Immediate publishing of funding success stories submitted through the portal – showcase positive outcomes for students
A tangible return on investment...
Read about Open 4 Learning in practice and see what our HE and FE clients say.
What can Open 4 Learning offer your institution?
We know that you want to offer the best support to students. Open 4 Learning provides you with a simple and cost-effective solution that empowers students to take control of their own learning and skills development, and demonstrates your commitment to providing fair access to education.
Support for students seeking help
Read just some of the student funding enquiries that we’ve received.